Shennongjia

Shennongjia Forestry District (simplified Chinese: 神农架林区; traditional Chinese: 神農架林區; pinyin: Shénnóngjià Línqū) is a county-level administrative unit (a "forestry district") in northwestern Hubei province, People's Republic of China, directly subordinated to the provincial government. It occupies 3,253 square kilometres (1,256 sq mi) in western Hubei, and, as of 2007 had the resident population estimated at 74,000 (with the registered population of 79,976). On July 17, 2016, Hubei Shennongjia was listed as World Heritage Site, the 50th World Heritage Site in China. The population is predominantly (95%) Han Chinese, the remaining 5% being mostly Tujia.

Words

This table shows the example usage of word lists for keywords extraction from the text above.

WordWord FrequencyNumber of ArticlesRelevance
shennongjia4130.546
hubei415580.344
神農架林區210.327
神农架林区210.327
línqū210.327

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more. Got it.